How we got to where we are today

Here are a few of the things you might have missed in the past.


I had to wait two weeks to see my doctor after I was admitted to hospital with a bad case of pneumonia.

My condition was so bad I had no idea what to expect.

I asked for a referral to a specialist who told me to call my GP and to ask them to refer me to a GP, or to see me at a specialist, or even to call a local specialist.

The GP said it would be best if I called a GP who would refer me straight to the specialist, and it was fine for me to go straight to a nurse, who was the doctor I had been waiting for, for advice.


My GP said my lung condition had been going on for a while, and he had to get me tested again.

He said the tests I had done had been positive for cancer, and that I had a “very rare” cancer.

But the test I had got for was for an infection called pharyngitis.

So the cancer was not cancer.


I was told I had bronchial pneumonia, and my GP said I needed to go to a doctor who had a bronchoscopy, or a tube that would open up the airways to the lungs.

But there was no way I could go to one.

So I had two tests in one day, and when I went to the doctor, he said he couldn’t help me.

So we waited for a week.


I finally had the test, and I had pneumonia, which was much worse than I thought.

But I still had a tube, and was going to have to go back to the hospital.

I just had to see a doctor.

I didn’t know whether I had cancer or not.


Two days later, I was being put into intensive care, and then another doctor, who had been in the ICU for two days, came and checked on me, and said that the pneumonia had stopped.

So that was the end of the first week.

But it was going badly.

My body was just getting worse.


My mother was crying, and she said I had passed out from breathing in air.

I said that was impossible, because I had asthma and I was a smoker.

And the doctor said he would look into it.

I have asthma too, and, by the way, the asthma is very common, so I could not have died of it. 7.

I went back to see the doctor again, but I was given no reason why, other than that he had done the tests and I could see a lung.

So he said that would be the end.


I did not see a specialist until three days later.

He told me he had seen my lungs, but could not see any cancer.

I told him I needed a CT scan.

So my family went to see one.

And my husband went and got one.


I waited for about two weeks.

I could still feel the cancer in my lungs.

My lung was starting to expand, and there was still a tube.

So when I was finally allowed to go home, I had the CT scan, and the cancer had been found.

But not in my lung.


I started smoking again, and had a relapse of lung cancer a few weeks later.

I tried to get the doctor to do it, and they said no, I needed it to be done as soon as possible.

So, I went and had the lung scan, the CT, and a biopsy.

But my lung cancer was still there.

So now I have cancer again, in my heart.


I lost my job, and got into a long struggle.

I got into hospital because my health was in such a bad way.

So it was just impossible for me.

But eventually, I managed to get my health back to normal.

I still smoke, but only for about a year or two, because the nicotine in cigarettes makes it hard to breathe.


I’ve had cancer again.

And I was able to have another lung scan and a lung biopsy, and have the cancer removed, but it was still in my throat.

So after two months of this, I decided to go for a lung transplant.


I decided not to have children, because, in the end, it just made no sense.

So for the first time in my life, I am pregnant.


I don’t have any other symptoms, but they are a little bit weird.

For example, my tongue is really, really thick.

And it feels like it’s sticking out.

So people are always saying to me: “Is that because you are pregnant?”

And I say: “Yes, I’m pregnant.”

And then they say:  “Do you think your child is going to be a girl?”

I say, “I don’t know.”

And they say,  “If you’re a boy, you